sustainability – ESOS assessments
All large UK businesses will be affected by the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) regulations now in place.
FEG Ltd, specialist in providing Sustainable and Waste Heat to Energy Systems, is now offering ESOS Assessments enabling companies to comply with the regulations and how to take advantage of real Energy Saving Solutions opportunities.
FEG’s specialist engineers will:
- Act as your Lead Energy Assessor and will conduct an ESOS Assessment for you.
- Measure your total energy consumption for buildings, industrial processes and where appropriate any transport.
- Identify areas of significant energy consumption that account for at least 90% of your total energy consumption.
- Provide a compliance report for you to submit to the Environment Agency in time for the 5th December 2015 deadline.
In addition to the above services the FEG Lead Energy Assessor will also keep records of how you have complied:
- Cost Effective Energy Savings Opportunities Identified
- Details of your ESOS assessment
- Details of your ESOS audits (where applicable)
- Certifications for alternative compliance routes
- Details of any areas where you are not fully compliant with the rules
- Record of your lead assessors sign off
ESOS assessments are an ideal opportunity to turn regulatory costs into real business benefits as well as a unique opportunity to move energy efficiency up the corporate agenda and acquire new budgets.
With energy being a significant cost to manufacturers and processing companies, the major benefit of such an ESOS Assessment is that FEG will also identify cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations for areas of significant energy consumption and can carry out Energy Improvement Projects.