air pollution control & ventilation – MCERTS
Business emissions to air, land and water are regulated under strict European and UK laws, to protect the environment and human health. There is a flue gas emissions requirement for MCERTS – the UK Environment Agency’s Monitoring Certification Scheme.
To help industrial companies tackle the potential problems with flue gas emissions which may contain many different pollutants, FEG Ltd offer Flue Gas Analysis and MCERTS.
Flue Gas Analysis
FEG Ltd will carry out Flue Gas Analysis and Sampling on flue systems, flue gas purification systems, industrial burners, stationary industrial engines, gas turbines and other potential sources of hazardous emissions.
Analysis and measurement of emissions includes those of O2, CO, CO low, NO, NO low, NO2, SO2, CO2, CxHy, H2S and other specific emissions.
- Commissioning, setting, optimisation and operational measurements.
- Checks to ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
- Process efficiency and process control assessment.
- Provide data for emissions inventories.
- Information for environmental impact assessments.
- Assess the performance of pollution prevention and abatement systems.
- Calibration of Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) installed systems.
Monitoring Certification Scheme – MCERTS
FEG Ltd provides MCERTS site inspection services that ensure flue gas installations meet the standards for design, installation and commissioning.
MCERTS makes sure that information on possible pollution released from flue stacks is reliable. It also helps improve health and safety for plant operators, worker comfort and the environment. Monitoring is carried out in accordance with monitoring methods selected from Environment Agency Technical Guidance Note: M2.
Whether it is Flue Gas Analysis or MCERTS, FEG Ltd has proved that a well designed and maintained installation can offer opportunities for real energy saving solutions.