air pollution control & ventilation – filter plant condition surveys
FEG Ltd offer Filter Plant Condition Surveys for air handling units, air conditioning, fans and ventilation equipment used in manufacturing and production applications in a wide range of industrial processes.
The correct and efficient running of air handling equipment, air conditioning and air filter systems is vital not only to ensure product quality during manufacture but also to protect the health and safety of plant workers, operators and the environment.
Filter Plant Condition Surveys
FEG Ltd surveys include:
- Assessment of the condition and performance of all filtration plant components and ductwork.
- Fault identification during the survey and suggested actions.
- Adequacy of the installed controls and control settings.
- Size and capacity review.
- Comprehensive reports with key recommendations.
- Ventilation hygiene improvements suggestions.
- Recommendations for improved energy efficiency.
- Recommendations for performance improvements and/or refurbishment.
FEG provide the highest standard Filter Plant Condition Surveys using experienced air treatment surveyors as well as comprehensive reports that will contribute genuine design improvements and better information on existing systems or the need for new filter plant systems.
We ensure that all Filter Plant Condition Surveys & Reports are carried out in accordance with HSE COSHH guidelines.